You are in Activity Directory
Click here for Activity Date Search
Tiger Moth Flights from £119)
- Imagine yourself in the first years of aviation and the thrill of a wartime fighter pilot taking his first training flight in this nostalgic aircraft. Choose from a 15, 20 or 30 minute trial lesson in this genuine vintage aircraft.
Fly in a Dragon Rapide (from £109)
- Take a nostalgic sightseeing flight in the Dragon Rapide, one of the best loved pre-war aircraft. Ours are 2 of the very few left flying and are completely restored to comply with modern regulations - the last word in civilised sightseeing! Choose from a variety of spectacular routes from Duxford - plus we also offer some limited availability from Shuttleworth, Old Warden
Spitfire or Mustang (from £399)
- Fly alongside a Spitfire - an extraordinary experience viewing a Spitfire in flight from the seat of a Dragon Rapide
Tigers and Tracks (£419)
- A WHOLE DAY OF ACTION - a mix of bi-plane fun and tank driving excitement. An excellent full day of thrills that you will find hard to forget. Click here for full details.
Warbird Flying (from £389)
- NEW!! This is a truly unique experience as the opportunity for a flight in a warbird such as the Harvard is very rare. A real adrenaline rush for the pilot or non pilot alike - the next best experience to flying a Spitfire..
Introductory Flying Lessons (from £125)
- This flight makes a wonderful gift for the first-time pilot or just someone who's dreamed of flying a light aircraft. Choose from two locations: the Imperial War Museum Duxford, Cambs., or our flying school at Clacton on Sea, Essex
Your shopping basket is empty
Tiger Moth Products
Pilot's Notes for Tiger Moth Aircraft...
The Tiger Moth - A Tiger's Tale
Tiger Moth, De Havilland's Legendary...